We have extensive experience shipping whisky around the world, please contact us for a shipping quote.
The information on this page should only be used as a guide.
Proof of Age
Please note that you must be over the age of 18 years old (or the legal age within your own country of residence) to buy Goods via the Website.
We reserve the right to ask buyers for identification to prevent fraud, underage purchases and/or any other legal or legitimate purpose.
£7.50 for one bottle and £1 for every additional bottle
- All deliveries must be signed for by persons over the age of 18, proof of age may be required.
- Someone must be there to sign for the delivery: A signature is *always* required on delivery.
- Alternatively we can request (although not guarantee) the delivery driver leave your order in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- Delivery companies may required to contact the recipient please try to include your email and phone number when placing an order.
EU Delivery -Various Countries
£15.00 for one bottle and £2 for every additional bottle
- In addition to the above
- All deliveries must be signed for by persons over the legal age of consent for drinking alcohol in the destination country.
- Local taxation and duties may apply in your destination country
Once your order is received, we will deliver the goods to you by courier despatched within 3 business days.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
Global delivery is available please contact us for accurate shipping quotes.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days from the date of delivery for a full refund, including the cost of delivery.
Do this by contacting us by email and quoting the order number supplied to you.
Your refund will be provided within 7 days.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.